Property ID : 2005
For Sale €409,000 - Apartment complex, Resort apartments
Designed by ReardonSmith Architects (UK) and world-renowned interior designer Tino Zervudachi of Milinaric, Henry & Zervudachi (FR), Porto Montenegro residences unite traditional architecture and contemporary lines with soft colours, elegant stone and hardwoods.
Alland enjoy enviable views over the Boka Bay, taking in some of the most magnificent yachts afloat, while charming piazzas, restaurants and shops nearby offer all the convenience and serenity of waterfront living.
Located adjacent to the existing Regent Porto Montenegro hotel and connected via a private walkway, Regent Pool Club Residences are the latest addition to Porto Montenegro’s residential collection. These contemporary chic apartments, each with a landscaped terrace, are inspired by the Italian Riviera and have unobstructed sea and mountain views.
Based on the ‘hotel condominium’ model, these luxury apartments have direct access to the extensive services and amenities of the five-star Regent Hotel and an onsite management team that can take care of all maintenance and rental administration at the owners’ request.
The key features include:
- High specification 1-3 bedroom apartments (74m2 to 344m2)
- Prices ranging from €409,000 to €3,720,000
- Option to participate in the Regent rental pool programme
- Unobstructed sea and mountain views
- Residents-only pool deck with leisure, lap and children’s pools
- Pool Club with landscaped gardens and cafe service
- Access to Porto Montenegro’s Owners Club and 24HR Lifestyle Management Team
- Private walkway to Regent Porto Montenegro hotel and facilities
- Secure underground car parking
- Furniture packages and onsite interior design services.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided bythe Vendor/ Developer of this property. We have made all efforts to provide accurate information, however please enquire about this property in order for you to obtain most recent information, as well as latest prices and availability!
Commissions: There is agency commission from the Buyer of 1-3% of the purchase price depending on the particular property and the price range. Please contact your agent for additional information about commission levels.
Stamp duty: Notary fees, stamp duty and local taxes are approximately 4% of the property price.
- Amazing views
- Capital appreciation
- Close to beaches
- Fully furnished
- Gourmet restaurants
- Guaranteed rental returns
- Management company
- New building
- Porter/ security
- Rental program
- Sea view
- Spa facilites
- Swimming pool